My Best Friend.
My Best Friend is the girl who I bonded with over a common childhood memory.
My Best Friend is the girl who didn’t know herself.
She is the friend I always wanted.
She is the friend I might, by no means, wholly ever gain.
My Best Friend is wise and beyond our years.
My Best Friend is stubborn and idealistic.
Она свежей и неустойчивый со своими страстями.
Elle est banale et insensée avec ses convictions.
My Best Friend is the reason I am today.
My Best Friend is nothing more than a mere imitation of myself.
Я являюсь ею
Elle est moi.
My Best Friend is an invitation to the world.
My Best Friend is a summon to death.
She is my inspiration.
She is my devastation.
My Best Friend is my unpredictable future.
My Best Friend is my sadistic present.
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment